In the hustle and bustle of life, you might be looking for an escape into a soothing embrace of nature. Well, you don’t need to worry as you can choose Thailand’s first national park as your go-to option and find an escape from the city. It is your best bet if you are a nature enthusiast. If you’re looking for a great experience surrounded by lush forests and breathtaking landscapes, then you can indeed check out Accommodation in nature Khao Yai (ที่พัก เขา ใหญ่ สํา ห รับ ครอบครัว, which is also a term in Thai).
Reasons Why You Should Visit This National Park
- The National Park is home to several plant and animal species, like elephants, tigers, and Gibbons. The unique vegetation makes it a heaven for you, especially if you’re a nature enthusiast.
- The park is home to incredible waterfalls and dense jungles. You can explore endlessly while you are here.
- Thanks to its higher elevation, the National Park enjoys a cooler climate than the surrounding areas. It’s a great escape from the heat, especially during the summer season.
- Whether you are hiking or just going for a bird-watching activity, you can immerse yourself in the tranquility of nature. The National Park has something for everyone.
Accommodation Available Here
- If you’re an adventurous soul, then camping within the National Park is a good option for you. The park promises you plenty of campsites with some basic facilities. You can fall asleep with the sounds of the jungle and wake up with the melodies of the birds. You just need to ensure that you follow all the park regulations and respect the environment at all costs.
- There are several resorts in the National Park that offer eco-friendly accommodation options. There are resorts that are specially designed to blend with the natural surroundings. You can expect spacious rooms, open-air dining, and activities that allow you to connect with nature while you enjoy modern comfort.
- To improve your natural experience, some of the accommodations also promise a treehouse located in the forest canopy. You can stay in a treehouse as it allows you to be with the trees and wildlife. You can have a comfortable place to rest.
There is plenty of Accommodation available out there, so you can choose the one that aligns with your preferences and budget.