Rotterdam is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe, especially if you are visiting the Netherlands. The city is loaded with museums and artistic spots that can capture your attention and offer the touristiest experience. On the other hand, it’s also the biggest seaport in Europe, which means it’s a place of business for millions of people. Having said that, if you are visiting Rotterdam and are on the lookout for a comfortable hotel, we are talking about Bilderberg Parkhotel Rotterdam!
The hotel is located in the vibrant part of the city, which means you won’t have to worry about the amenities. The hotel is fully renovated, but there is still a speck of history in the hotel, which looks incredible. It is a luxury hotel right in the middle of a cosmopolitan city, which is hard to find. The hotel has been designed with comfort in mind.
It is located at a prime location and is only a walking distance from the Museumpark. In addition, there is an array of restaurants and bars on the Witte de Wtihstraat. Even more, you can reach the Central Station, Erasmus MC, and Markthal with a single stroll. The winning point of the hotel is the luxury tower room that offers a view of the city’s skyline.
There is a free and highly secure parking area available in the hotel for guests with a car. However, you might have to pay a small fee for some spots in the parking. In addition, there is a sauna as well as a fitness area available for your comfort!
There are 194 rooms available in this hotel, and all of them are equipped with the softest beds and air conditioning. The rooms are designed with private bathrooms because privacy is every guest’s top priority. As far as the rooms are concerned, we have some more details available on them, such as;
- Deluxe hotel room – this is a 30m2 room with two twin beds or a double bed. The room offers a view of the city and is perfect for two people
- Executive hotel room – this is a 35m2 room that’s perfect for two people, and there is a bath available with a separate shower. In addition, you get a Nespresso coffee machine
- Regular room – this is a 25m2 room that comes with a comfortable double bed, making it an apt choice for two people
- Garden room with balcony – the room is located in the garden wing and has a balcony from where you can view the garden. The room is sized at 25m2 and is perfect for two people
- Deluxe triple room – this is a 30m2 room with a double bed, and you can request an additional bed, so it’s a promising choice for three people. In addition, there are tea and coffee-making facilities available
- Single classic hotel room – as the name suggests, this room is suitable for one person and is sized at 15m2
- Suite – there is a king-size bed available in their room and offers the most stunning view of the city. It’s a promising choice for two people, but there is a separate living room available if you have to host a few people
The rooms have a mirror, sitting area, wardrobe, and desk. In addition, there are fully stocked minibars and safes available. Not to forget, you get Wi-Fi access, a telephone, and a flat-screen TV. As far as the bathrooms are concerned, you get free toiletries, a hair dryer, and a makeup mirror.
Business & Events
There are six meeting rooms available and offer capacity of over 350 people. The meeting rooms have the theatre layout for easier visibility for everyone. Not to forget, there is a city garden available for hosting the events. The meeting rooms have a tool kit, beamer, flipovers, and Wi-Fi available. There are coffee corners in the meeting rooms, which means there are coffee machines with fresh coffee beans, fruit water, and fresh mint tea.
Overall, it’s a great location to stay at as it has all the amenities one needs to enjoy a luxurious and comfortable stay!